Greetings from DAL'18 !!!
We are happy to announce a two day pre-conference tutorial on Machine Learning as a part of our main conference DAL'18.
We request all the participants to comply with the tutorial registration guidelines before registering for the tutorial.
- Participants are considered based on first-come-first-basis and hence are limited to 40
- All interested participants are requested to send their confirmation mail to email id email@example.com before the registration deadline.
- In your mail, please mention your name, affiliation, contact number, email id, and topics of your interest
- Registration Deadline: 26-03-2018 (Hard Deadline)
- Participants are requested to fill the tutorial registration form only after the payment of prescribed tutorial registration fees (ONLINE transfer mode only).
- Detailed schedule of the Tutorial is given below.
|Student/Research Scholar||Rs. 1000/-|
|Industry Person||Rs. 2000/-|
Account Holder Name: MUniCSAA
Account No.: 64083453185
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Branch Name: Manasagangothri Campus Branch
IFS Code: SBIN0041119
Day-1: 28-03-2018 (Wednesday)
|9 AM – 9.30 AM||Registration|
|9.30 AM - 11 AM||Basics of Machine Learning|| Dr. Mahamad Suhil
Assistant Professor, Smt & Sri Y.E.R Govt. First Grade College, Pavagada
|11 AM – 11.15 AM|
|11.15 AM – 1.15 PM||Proximity Measures|| Dr. H S Nagendraswamy
Associate Professor, University of Mysore, Mysuru
|1.15 AM – 2 PM|
|2 PM – 3.30 PM||Classifiers|| Dr. V N Manjunath Aradhya
Professor, JSS Science & Technological University, Mysuru
|3.30 PM – 3.45 PM|
|3.45 PM – 5 PM||Dimensionality Reduction|| Dr. D S Guru
Professor, University of Mysore, Mysuru
Day-2: 29-03-2018 (Thursday)
|9 AM – 11 AM||Support Vector Machine|| Dr. B H Shekar
Professor, Mangalore University, Mangaluru
|11 AM – 11.15 PM|
|11.15 AM – 1.15 PM||Unsupervised Learning|| Dr. B S Harish
Associate Professor, JSS Science & Technological University, Mysuru
|1.15 PM – 2 PM|
|2 PM – 3.30 PM||Neural Network|| Dr. R Dinesh
Principal Engineer, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Bengaluru
|3.30 PM – 3.45 PM|
|3.45 PM – 5 PM||Deep Learning|| Dr. S Manjunath
Chief Engineer, Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Bengaluru