Call For Paper
Guidelines for Submission :
- The Conference will not accept any Paper that at the time of submission is under review or consideration for publication in any other Conference or in any journal.
- Each article may include figures, tables and references and must be an outcome of previously unpublished research results be it experimental or theoretical.
- All articles are expected to comply ethical conducts which is the most essential virtue of any academic.
Second International Conference on Data Analytics & Learning-2020 invites original research works from various parts of the globe.
The Topics of interest for submission of are:
- Document Image Processing; Character and Text Processing; Scene Text Detection and Recognition; Historical Document Processing; Performance Evaluation; Cognitive Learning Process in Documents; Document Retrieval.
- Algorithmic, theoretical and computational approaches; implementations and platforms such as neuromorphic, GPUs, clusters and clouds, and open-source software; Applications in domains as diverse as medicine, healthcare, biological and neuro-informatics, language processing, multimedia and business intelligence, surveillance, transportation.
- Active learning, Clustering, Online learning, Ranking, Reinforcement learning, Semi-supervised learning, Time series analysis, unsupervised learning; Probabilistic Inference; Deep Learning; (architectures, generative models, deep reinforcement learning, etc.); Applications (computational biology, crowdsourcing, healthcare, neuroscience, social good, climate science)
- Video Processing and Analytics; Visual Quality Assessment; Pattern Recognition and Analysis Visualization; Color and Multispectral Processing; Stereoscopic; 3D Processing; Temporal and Multi-temporal Processing.
- Neural Computing (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems, Neural Fuzzy Networks, Spiking Neural Networks, Complex-Valued neural Networks) ; Neuro control (Brain computer interface, Brain signal processing); Swarm and Evolutionary Computing (Genetic algorithm, Genetic programming, Differential evolution, Particle swarm optimization, Ant colony optimization, Nature inspired computing)
The Registration Fee, includes:
- Participation in all sessions
- Conference Kit
- Program Book
- Buffet lunch and tea/coffee breaks
- Conference Banquet
Note: Registered author will be provided with conference kit and can participate in all sessions.
For Student Registration, student status verification is required either by a letter from the Institution or a scanned copy of the student card.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- (a) All banking charges MUST BE borne by the participants.
- (b) Please ensure that the Remitter’s (Participant/Author) name, Paper-ID and the Purpose of remittance (Registration Fees) is clearly mentioned by the Remitter in the Funds Transfer Application.
- (c) Registration fees do not include accommodation and travel.
- (d) On Prior request accommodation will be provided in the college premises at a nominal cost Rs500 per person
- (e) Certificate will be provided only for registered delegate. If certificate needed for co-authors an additional amount of Rs1000 need to be paid per certificate.
How to register?
The registration for the workshops and participation in to the conference closes on -----. Interested participants, shall pay the registration fee either directly to the bank account given below. Candidates shall send the filled in registration form along with Scanned copy of the payment proof to ------@gmail.com on or before ------.
You can directly transfer the registration to the below account
- Account Number : -----------
- Account Name: ------
- Bank: ---------
- Address: ---------
- State: Karnataka
- Branch: ---------
- IFSC Code:----------
- Branch Code: ----
- Account Name: Adichunchanagiri Institute of Technology
- Account Number: 137010028035
- SWIFT Code: KKBKINBBCBC